Thursday, April 14, 2011

Playoff Hockey


I once read somewhere that there is only one day out of the year in which there is not a professional sport being played, to most men this may seem like a dream come true, to most women myself included i think "good lord what sporting event will i have to fake interest in today". Now don't get me wrong i do enjoy a good playoff game especially the last 5 minutes or so but i could do without everything leading up to it. Well today the Eastern Conference began with a game between the Montreal Canadians and the Boston Bruins, there is no doubt who Cliff is rootin' for he is a big Bruins fan (as long as they are not playing the wings.) And while I am happy to jump on his band wagon and root for his team I am a bit torn as my mom was born and raised in Montreal, it seems a bit sacrilegious! Call me when the Wings are in the last 5 minutes of the last Stanley Cup Playoff game.

No comments:

Post a Comment